You have entered general or vocational qualifications such as GCSE, A-level, functional skills qualifications etc with one or more of the awarding bodies listed above. In order to be able to provide examinations and assessments, the awarding body needs to collect and use information about you. This notice provides you with a high level summary of the information the awarding body is required by law to give you about of what happens to that information. For more detail see each awarding body’s full Privacy Notice:
City & Guilds https://www.cityandguilds.com/help/help-for-learners/learner-policy
Who we are and how to contact us
Each awarding body is a separate organisation. Your teacher will be able to confirm to you which awarding body is delivering each qualification you are undertaking and you will receive a statement confirming what qualifications you have been entered for and which awarding body. You will find links to each awarding body’s website and information on how to contact them here: www.jcq.org.uk/contact-us/contact-details-for-jcq-and-members.
Below, you will find official exam-related information from the Joint Council for Qualifications, who oversee all exam regulations in England.
Students should familiarise themselves with the regulations.
- GCSE and A level dates 3rd to 20th June
- Information for candidates NEA 1718
- Information for candidates onscreen tests
- Information for candidates Privacy Notice
- Information for candidates social media 1718
- Information for candidates written exams
- Information for candidates written exams update
- Information for candidates CA 1718
- Information for cands cswk 1718
- No Mobile Phones Poster 2017
- Warm Up Timetable 002
- Warning to Candidates 1718