Welcome from the Headteacher
Virgo Fidelis welcomes into its Sixth Form students from Virgo Fidelis, from other schools and from a variety of denominations and faiths. The School aims to foster a deepening awareness of the Christian faith, alongside an understanding of all other creeds and a desire for opportunity and justice for all. We strive to:
- inspire a genuine love of learning and scholarship through excellent teaching and supportive relationships between students, teachers, tutors and parents;
- provide and teach high-quality A level and BTEC courses in a wide range of academic and applied subjects;
- guide and support our students to progress to university and professional careers in keeping with the talents and aspirations of each individual and drawing on a very well-established network of contacts;
- offer opportunities for the personal and social development of our students including skills in leadership, management and enterprise by working with, and for, the wider school community;
- provide opportunity for the enjoyment of leisure including sport, music, and the creative and expressive arts.
- develop well-rounded, aspirational and compassionate human beings.