- For Parents, Teachers and Friends of Virgo Fidelis Convent Senior School
Calling all Parents and Carers.
You are all invited to join our PTA.
Your interaction is key to the success of both the PTA and our girls, so if you are able to join the PTA we will be delighted to have you on board. The meetings last for approximately one hour and are not too formal and is an opportunity to meet with other parents and help support the School and our girls through fundraising, activities and events. We have had to put back the date of the BBQ Festival however we plan to hold it in September to welcome the new Yr 7 students and parents, the new Interim HT, Ms Lewis and also celebrate the start of another successful year for the whole school community. If you are interested in joining the PTA or want to find out more please contact Ms Mohamed at email@example.com.
The PTFA provides closer links between home and school. We think it is an excellent way to bring staff, parents and friends together in support of our school. All parents and members of the school community are encouraged to get involved, even if they only have a small amount of time availa
We organise events to raise money, which can be spent on equipment and resources to support our children's education and the school's facilities.
We are currently applying for charitable status. Being a registered charity will enable us to:
- Receive charitable donations from local and national companies
- Apply to grant-making caritable trusts: most will only give grants to groups formally recognised as charities
- Apply for Gift Aid
What can I do to help?
- Attend our fund-raising events
- Join our organising committee
- Offer your services as a volunteer. Whether you can help regularly or just on an occasional basis, we need a database of helpers so that we can create events to raise funds and support our school community.