Your teachers want to make sure that you have a productive summer break and maintain your momentum for coming back to school in September. On this page you can find some subject homework for current Year 7-10 students, who will be going into Years 8-11 in September. Happy holidays!
PE Summer Homework
1) Draw a netball court
2) Place the position at the start of the game
- Goal Keeper
- Goad Defence
- Wing Defence
- Wing Attack
- Goal Attack
3) Where can each player move to?
Try a new activity over the holiday and write any rules you have learnt, draw the court/pitch.
- Keep a food diary for one week.
- Next to each piece of food and drink let us know if it has a source of the following:
- Fat, Protein, Carbohydrate, Fibre, water, vitamins or minerals.